Monday, August 07, 2006

The beginning of the bitchin!

Ok, I've got an opinion about everything and I'm ready to tell all of you about it. I like to bitch and be a bit of a snob about certain issues (hence the name). So, this will be my forum for posting and your forum for reading and posting feedback.

Which brings me to my first rant, people who don't respond. I know you want to say something, so let me hear it. I promise to overlay my template of snobbery or bitching or both depending on the case. So, let it fly!

If you want my opinion (usually negative) on something email me at mr.roboto@friskevision.com and if I find it worthy I'll post it here and comment on it.

Bobby

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Melanoma said...

It's so hot when you bitch. Makes me apsolutely crazy! Paris and I talk about your sexy ass all the time...

-Lori

4:21 PM  
Blogger faye said...

response. please like me.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home